One Kings Lane banner ad

Friday, November 22, 2013

Blow Me Down

OOTD 11/21/2013

I love this teal pashmina. I enjoy the length and breadth of it--nothing like a nice big scarf--and I got it in Prague on a high school trip to Europe, so it reminds me of that enchanted city. I describe Prague as "Disneyland meets medieval", and that ought to tell you everything you need to know. They also have the most delectable hot cocoa there: it's more like pudding than milk! I'm a complete homebody and I don't usually like to travel, but I'll go anywhere for a superior chocolate drink.

OOTD 11/21/2013 OOTD 11/21/2013

The wind was really kicking up a fuss when I took these pictures. It was blowing so hard last night that I worried about my bunnies! Luckily they were unfazed.

OOTD 11/21/2013 OOTD 11/21/2013 OOTD 11/21/2013

1 comment :

  1. It's an amazing teal scarf and I can see why you like it. I love every part of this outfit.

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...