One Kings Lane banner ad

Thursday, November 21, 2013

After Rain

OOTD 11/20/2013

I intended to get rid of my blue skirt after wearing it in October, but then I just sorta didn't. It's a nice color, and I don't have that many skirts, especially not plain ones, and it's good for layering under short dresses... etc. This skirt is not a very "flattering" garment, but as I've mentioned before, I resent that I'm supposed to make my body look a certain way. I'm never gonna be busty or super slender, and I'd rather just embrace that my body is what it is. So here's to dumpy silhouettes and flat chests!

OOTD 11/20/2013

And here's to sweet little elephant necklaces:

OOTD 11/20/2013 OOTD 11/20/2013 OOTD 11/20/2013

1 comment :

  1. Deep cobalt and bright teal <3 Beautiful and unexpected color pairing! Love this!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...