One Kings Lane banner ad

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Black Steel-Toed Stomping Boots

The title basically says it all. Here's my friend, lacing up his hardcore workin'-man shoes:

black steel-toed stomping boots black steel-toed stomping boots

I couldn't pull off this style, not without looking like a failed goth, but those Doc Martens are pretty dang cool. Just for kicks (pun intended), check out another nifty piece of footwear:

Elegant shoe design


I refuse to stumble around in high heels, because I love comfort more than elegance, but the elevated arch is very aesthetically pleasing.

2 comments :

  1. Those are cool boots, I think I would feel pretty invincible in those! Or at least my feet would if nothing else.

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...