One Kings Lane banner ad

Monday, July 14, 2014

Kitchen Glitz

A few days ago, my sister made hamburgers for dinner, with her fashionable neon claws, messy two-tone bun, and dark diva makeup. I think it's fabulous to see her carrying out housewifely duties in such casually glam attire.

messy bun, white tank-top, black sequined shorts, making hamburger patties in the kitchen messy bun, white tank-top, black sequined shorts, making hamburger patties in the kitchen

Can you believe that she's younger than me? Those eyebrows--gosh, I wish I could steal them off her face and stick 'em on my own. If only that concept weren't utterly horrible... Goosebumps, anyone?

6 comments :

  1. How old is your sister? I like her style but I know from experience that nails that length are NOT convenient for cooking, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sister looks super cool! Her nail color is great but I absolutely can't imagine the inconvenience of having them and making food. I have long-ish natural nails and I already can't stand scooping lotion out of containers because it gets stuck under my nails. The things we do for beauty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's awesome! Heh. Yeah, I keep my nails super short.

      Delete
  3. Wish I looked that glam while cooking, hah! :-D Love the shorts!

    Also, high fives for the Goosebumps thing. I read every single one as soon as it came out. :-D

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...