One Kings Lane banner ad

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Lavender's Blue

floral dress over baseball shirt, argyle socks

This is not the kind of outfit that I've been into lately. I see it as juvenile and chaotic; the opposite of minimalist sophisti-chic. And yet, girlish floral layers are what I gravitated to when perusing my closet this morning. Well, at nineteen, I am juvenile and chaotic, and it's unrealistic to expect anything else. Y'all don't wanna know how much time I spent watching Gossip Girl yesterday.

neutral makeup, pastel spring layers

I promise that I do actually have a chin. It's just camera-shy sometimes.

11 comments :

  1. Being juvenile and chaotic is underrated, I think. Provided you're indulging in a healthy way (i.e. not, say, getting drunk and joyriding), then being juvenile and chaotic sometimes is incredibly refreshing. :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Syl! I guess I indulge in both good and bad ways =/

      Delete
    2. The occasional bad indulgence can't hurt! ;) This is a fun look too Sonya! I love a little chaos.

      http://mattekat.blogspot.ca/

      Delete
  2. I think it's a cute outfit! It's good to channel a younger and carefree version of yourself every now and then. I sometimes find myself longing for the good old days where I was just a little girl running around barefoot in a floral patterned dress without a care in the world!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I definitely know that nostalgic feeling.

      Delete
  3. Ha...Gossip Girl is one of my guilty pleasures too and I have been known to have marathons of it time and time again :-)
    This dress is one of my favorites of yours and that second photo of you is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lavender's blue, diddle diddle. Lavender's green. When I am king, diddle diddle. You shall be queen.

    Even so-called adults indulge in Gossip Girl days. You look cute. I adore those argyle socks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! Thanks, they're very comfortable too :)

      Delete

It's lovely to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...