One Kings Lane banner ad

Friday, March 7, 2014

Sky Blue

slouchy blue cardigan over black v-neck with floral embellishment

Taking pictures in this spot is a little difficult. Branches for days.

slouchy baby blue cardigan, silk floral maxi skirt

I like wearing shapeless stuff. Well, technically there is a shape. But it's a schlumpy one. That's okay. I'll get around to gorgeous structured suits eventually. Speaking of which, have you seen the cutest model ever? She's wearing almost the same color as my cardigan:



I want to be her eyeliner wings. Or the jewels on her collar. Instead, I am me:

slouchy blue cardigan over black v-neck with floral embellishment first apple leaves of spring slouchy baby blue cardigan, silk floral maxi skirt first apple leaves of spring

The apple tree is budding! Pumpkin went exploring in the brush:

ginger-colored rabbit exploring in the brush ginger-colored rabbit exploring in the brush

9 comments :

  1. Bunny!! Aw you look very spring-ish here. And you could definitely wear eyeliner like hers even if you can't be her eyeliner wings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's nothing like cute bunnies to round off a post :-)

    I love that second photo - it looks like it needs to be in a magazine! :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah, I need to take more bunny pictures :)

      Delete
  3. Sonya, this line you wrote, as well as the associated pictures, is so pure, so clean, and striking in both its brilliance and brevity. Such nice blog posts.
    "I want to be her eyeliner wings. Or the jewels on her collar. Instead, I am me:"
    Uh, wow...Keep this up, kid, because you definitely have a fan over here :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. silly billy, you're just as pretty, just in a diff way of course! although i do like you "i want to be..." writings : ). and omg buuuuuunnny!! so so cute. i love that floral skirt too & the branches are so pretty, but i'm obsessed w/ trees if u didnt know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like trees too! I wouldn't describe myself as "obsessed" but I think they're very beautiful and interesting beings. Thank you!

      Delete

It's lovely to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...