One Kings Lane banner ad

Friday, November 8, 2013

Sugar & Spice

11/8/2013 Celestial Seasonings Holiday Tea

Yesterday I went to the grocery store in search of decaf tea, and I encountered a display of Celestial Seasonings holiday tea. Normally I'm one of those people who are very strict about not getting into Christmas stuff before December--that's how I was raised--but who could resist a name like "Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride"? Not I, certainly. I did have enough willpower to restrict myself to the decaf options--and decaf tea is what I went out to get... So it's almost like I didn't indulge myself at all! Ha.

Anyway, this afternoon I pulled out my mom's beautiful antique teapot, picked a few flowers, and had a little solo party. I drank mugs of "Gingerbread Spice" and "Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride" last night, so today I steeped up some "Sugar Plum Spice".

11/8/2013 Celestial Seasonings Holiday Tea 11/8/2013 Celestial Seasonings Holiday Tea 11/8/2013 Celestial Seasonings Holiday Tea 11/8/2013 Celestial Seasonings Holiday Tea 11/8/2013 Celestial Seasonings Holiday Tea

Of the three flavors, this was actually my least favorite. It's good, but nothing special. "Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride" (I can't get over that name) won second place...

11/8/2013 Celestial Seasonings Holiday Tea

And the gingerbread tea was AMAZING! With just a little milk--not even any sweetener--it really tasted like gingerbread. I'm gonna go through that box in no time.

11/8/2013 Celestial Seasonings Holiday Tea

No comments :

Post a Comment

It's lovely to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...