One Kings Lane banner ad

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Cherry Nice To Meet You

OOTD 10/30/2013

Happy Halloween! I'm writing this on the 30th, but it will be posted on the 31st, so I'd like to wish you a deliciously spooky day! I hope that friendly ghosts frolic around your house and that the moon is especially bright when it shines on you. And that trick-or-treaters don't take all the best candy, of course.

On the topic of clothes, today I was all cherry wool and cherry print. I actually think I used a couple too many colors in this outfit--the gold bow and burgundy lips/shoes were a bit much on top of the red, black, and white. But that's okay. Live and learn! Or, as I like to declare in a terrible French accent, "C'est la vie, ma cherie." Besides, I felt cute. That's the most important part anyway.

OOTD 10/30/2013 OOTD 10/30/2013 OOTD 10/30/2013 OOTD 10/30/2013 OOTD 10/30/2013 OOTD 10/30/2013 OOTD 10/30/2013 OOTD 10/30/2013

5 comments :

  1. I love the sweater with the collar peeking out. Great colours as well! I think they work well together. Very cute!

    And happy Halloween!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love those layers! The collar and the bow are too cute!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's never too much color! This outfit is wonderful! I love how your red sweater looks with that adorable cherry print bag. I'm so in love with the bow on your sweater too. Super super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is darling! I love the sweater! Adorable bag! <3

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...