One Kings Lane banner ad

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Drizzy Got The Money

Drake vs Lil Wayne concert, 9/16/2014

On Tuesday (yes, a weeknight) my sister and I attended the "Drake vs Lil Wayne" concert in San Jose. (Remember, I love Drake.) It was exhausting but also a blast! We daaanced like crazy. I didn't take a ton of pictures, but here's what I did capture:

Drake vs Lil Wayne concert, 9/16/2014

90% of the girls were wearing crop-tops and high-waisted shorts, including my sister:

Drake vs Lil Wayne concert, 9/16/2014

But why is she glowing like a sunny goddess??? Anyway, the people behind her looked good too:

Drake vs Lil Wayne concert, 9/16/2014

Lots of sculpted eyebrows. To conclude, here's a bit of the stage before sunset:

Drake vs Lil Wayne concert, 9/16/2014

1 comment :

  1. What sexy photos! The girl looking very sexy and beautiful with short clothes. I like 2nd photo.
    purple lace dress

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...