One Kings Lane banner ad

Friday, July 18, 2014

Still Loving Linen

magenta plum silk blouse, purple ribbon belt, brown linen wide-leg trousers

My sister's comment on this outfit was, "You look Waldorf-y!" She's right. My elementary school teacher came over for dinner recently; maybe I was influenced by her propensity for natural fibers and gardening-appropriate attire. I don't think I'll ever go back to wearing tight jeans, because loose floppy clothes are much more comfortable! I will also be surprised if I ever start ironing, but that's a different issue...

magenta plum silk blouse, purple ribbon belt, brown linen wide-leg trousers magenta plum silk blouse, purple ribbon belt, brown linen wide-leg trousers magenta plum silk blouse, purple ribbon belt, brown linen wide-leg trousers

The silhouette is a bit sloppy, but I like it anyway. Feeling easy-going and pleased is wonderful!

12 comments :

  1. The third shot down is so elegant. Your stance is very regal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love how cozy you look! I've never had pants that loose before, but they look so comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not 'sloppy', Sonya - it's 'castaway chic' and I love it! :-D You're definitely the most glamorous person on the island ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bahaha, yeah, I'm beating out the volleyball ;)

      Delete
  4. Ahhh, cozy clothes are the best! I don't really have any linen clothing items but this is making me want some!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoy linen and how light it is but I hate ironing so much! I always hate going around all wrinkly so I just deal with it. But those linen pieces I have don't get worn enough because of that. So sad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just embrace the wrinkle, haha =P It's the price I have to pay for being lazy.

      Delete

It's lovely to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...