One Kings Lane banner ad

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Malcolmette

OOTD 12/21/2013

Aw yeah, purple eyebrows. What's the point of working at home if you're not gonna have purple eyebrows every once in a while? And sometimes a girl feels the need to style her hair like Frankie Muniz in Malcolm in the Middle:

Frankie Muniz C'est La Vie

In case you didn't know, MitM is my all-time favorite TV show. I wouldn't go so far as to call it flawless, because almost nothing is truly flawless--except maybe Nicki Minaj--but I've watched that show (all seven seasons) more times than I've reread some of my favorite books. When I was living away at college and falling apart, I watched MitM for comfort. Also apparently Bryan Cranston's website is adorable. Just sayin'.

I picked up this dress at Thrift Town recently. I think it might be more "flattering" with a belt, but there's something really fun and carefree about a loose smock dress. Especially when it has ruffley pockets!

OOTD 12/21/2013 OOTD 12/21/2013

14 comments :

  1. Yes for purple eyebrows! You're the best. I adore the dress. It is such a sweet style and the colours and pattern are just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable yet savvy! That's a sweet look for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dress and your eyebrows look killer!

    ps my title "art is hard" is a song title by the band "cursive" and it was the song I was listening to when I wrote my post...like all of my titles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Purple eyebrows?! Hell yeah! I love it! :D
    Also when I tried to go to that Bryan Cranston website it doesn't even exist anymore! It was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, that's a bummer! The article on Cracked made it sound so sweet.

      Delete
  5. That dress!!! Truly one of the best thrift finds I've seen :-). Love the purple brows too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thrilled to come across it. And thank you!

      Delete
  6. Aw yeah, purple eyebrows! I like! I'm so glad to hear of another fan of Malcolm in the Middle too. I always laughed so hard at that show. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great with purple brows :D <3 Adorable floral pinafore, too! Love the pockets!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am also quite fond of those pockets.

      Delete

It's lovely to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...