Saturday, December 7, 2013

Lumberjack Princess

OOTD 12/6/2013

I showed this outfit to my mom and she was like, "It's very unusual!" Thanks, Mom. Anyway, two of my meals today were cheese toast. I would have had it for dinner too, but then I thought maybe I should eat something you can't make in a toaster. I microwaved some leftover pasta instead.

OOTD 12/6/2013 OOTD 12/6/2013

I'm so excited about my new shoes! Hush Puppies for $1.99 at Thrift Town. Black shoes have been on my to-buy list for weeks! And they're sooo comfortable.

OOTD 12/6/2013 OOTD 12/6/2013 OOTD 12/6/2013

8 comments :

  1. Two bucks for cute shoes?! Now there's an incredible deal! And hahaha, that's great about your mom--man, I always ask my mother for outfit opinions, too, and I can usually tell by her face if something went wrong in the outfit creating department. Needless to say, things go wrong more often than I'd like 'em to. ;) But I think you look just splendid! I especially adore those socks. Socks are DA BESTEST!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ali! I'm always asking my mom what she thinks and then ignoring her advice, haha. And yesss, I love socks! They're so comfy and cozy.

      Delete
  2. I love combinations like these that one wouldn't expect. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Thanks for stopping by, Danielle.

      Delete
  3. haha my mom has the goofiest style so that made me laugh what yours said your your outfit. what a steal on those shoes, & i just love that little pink bow belt w/ the red plaid, it's a really fun combo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah, I was thrilled about the shoes.

      Delete
  4. I need a shirt with that color and pattern scheme in my life. So perfect <3 Love the shoes, too! Great thrift find!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this shirt so much, haha. It used to be my dad's!

      Delete

It's lovely to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...