One Kings Lane banner ad

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Wheel & A Half

OOTD 12/25/2013 Christmas

I am wearing three Christmas presents! The sleeves on this dress make me feel like a wicked enchantress, which correlates to the wrong holiday, but oh well. Sometimes you just gotta get your spook on. (I also posted about witches yesterday, FYI.)

OOTD 12/25/2013 Christmas OOTD 12/25/2013 Christmas

Wind = silly hair.

OOTD 12/25/2013 Christmas

Thanks to Marisa Noelle for this brooch! I love it. But I can't for the life of me remember what these bicycle thingies are called. Anyone? Bueller?

OOTD 12/25/2013 Christmas

8 comments :

  1. Totally cute! Get your spook on, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this dress! Perfect for a rogue who wants to break out of that whole 'black leather leggings and jerkin' thing. You know what you could rock this dress with? A bright purple lipstick maybe? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I call them big wheeled old timey bikes. It's my scientific name for them.
    But anyway, that pin is super cute pinned to your pretty lace dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, thank you! I'm glad to know the scientific term.

      Delete
    2. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Velocipede
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penny-farthing

      Delete
    3. OMG, thank you! I feel somewhat better now. I still feel like there's another term, though. . .

      Delete

It's lovely to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...