One Kings Lane banner ad

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Forestry

OOTD 11/26/2013

I ventured out into nature today. There was a lot of tree out there. Did you know they keep such large quantities of tree in nature? I was shocked, frankly. (Not necessarily in a bad way.) I was also shocked by the temperature, which inspired yesterday's post about fur coats. It was so cold! Bare shoulders had me shivering:

OOTD 11/26/2013

Fun fact: later in the day a bird pooped on me.

OOTD 11/26/2013 OOTD 11/26/2013 OOTD 11/26/2013 OOTD 11/26/2013

4 comments :

  1. I love the layering! It's cute!
    Btw, I got pooped on by a bird once too. @w@

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! One time a bird pooped on my dad during a day trip and my little sister laughed for about four years.

      Delete
  2. Wait, there's trees in nature?! Whoooa!

    Heh, the change of sencery is really pretty, the trees xown there are so cool and have so much character! Most of our trees are birch or small spruce, we don't really get any of those large, gnarled up ones.(oh, the picture possibilites!).
    And um, gross! I've never had a bird poop but I did have one slam into the side of my car while driving, scare the daylights out of me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love all the gnarled oaks around here! But your Alaskan backdrop is always so pretty in your pictures.

      Delete

It's lovely to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...